Program Tracks for Scientific Papers and Experience-Based Cases
- 1. Entrepreneurial University and Its Socio-Economic Impact
- 2. Entrepreneurial University and Regional Innovation Systems
- 3. Science Parks and Incubators – New Frontiers
- 4. Measuring Social and Economic Impacts of Science and Technology Parks
- 5. Regional Dimensions of Triple Helix? Clusters, Cities and Geographic Boundaries
- 6. Innovation Clusters and Cluster Initiatives as Practical Implementation of Triple Helix Collaboration
- 7. Boosting Innovation & Growth Through University-Industry Co-Creation
- 8. Individuals in the Triple Helix
- 9. Business Led Triple Helix and the New Role of Government
- 10. The Impact of Global Information Flows on Triple Helix Interactions and University-Industry Relationships
- 11. Are we Facing a New Generation of National Innovation Systems?
- 12. Advancing New Models and Tools for Knowledge Transfer
- 13. Triple Helix Model and Knowledge Creation in Developing Countries
- 14. Triple Helix: Gender, Entrepreneurship and Diversity in Academia
- 15. Measuring the Strength of Triple Helix
- 16. Science and Art of Triple Helix
- 17. Triple Helix and Entrepreneurship Ecosystems in the Light of Complexity and Evolutionary Ecology
- 18. Social Innovation – Is there a Role for Universities?
- 19. The Sovereignty Drift in Academia: The Impact of Traditional and Emergent Hierarchies and Power-Asymmetries on Academic Life and Academic Performance
- 20. Triple Helix and Governance
- 21. Foresight: Enhancing Policy and Corporate Decision Making
Please contact the track conveners at the emails provided if you require further information, or would like to discuss the suitability of a potential contribution.
If you would like to organise a special session, workshop, or a track on a new topic, please, contact the Chair of the Scientific Committee Dr. Emanuela Todeva with your proposals – firstname.lastname@example.org.